• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The noob need help!

cheezywotsit

Registered Member
I have just started with GF and need some help!

When I click on my avatar (where it says no avatar, with a ?) it shows my profile with the pic, but this isn't coming up as my avatar, WHY?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you mean your trying to upload an avatar?

Go to My GF(top left) then under setting & options you'll see Edit Avatar, click on that then just upload your avatar, then just make sure it's the right size.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
yeah, and make sure 'Use custom avatar' circle is checked.

otherwise, I'm not sure why it isn't showing up. If you've done what BR said and it still doesn't work could you screenshot where you see the avatar pic on your profile?

Iris

rainbow 11!
The difference is that if you upload it to profile pictures, it will be on your profile.

Impact

V.I.P.
I have just started with GF and need some help!

When I click on my avatar (where it says no avatar, with a ?) it shows my profile with the pic, but this isn't coming up as my avatar, WHY?
Not really at all related to what you asked, but I do like your avi and sig choices. Very nice indeed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Razoraven Introductions 13
Aellae Introductions 16
Kazmarov Bathroom Wall 2
Mashley Introductions 7
T Bathroom Wall 0