The next year of your life...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Which ONE card would you discard?

1. 1. Live eating only beef & bean burritos for 1 year and end up weighing 500lbs.

68.2%
  2. 2. Live without clothing in a nudist colony for 1 year.

9.1%
  3. 3. Live without taking a shower or bathing in any way for 1 year.

9.1%
  4. 4. Live without using a bathroom for 1 year. (Outside is the only way)

13.6%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You are playing the game of life (extreme version) and you pull 4 cards. Your next year of life will be defined by the 3 cards you keep.

Which ONE card would you discard?

1. Live eating only beef & bean burritos for 1 year and end up weighing 500lbs.
    2. Live without clothing in a nudist colony for 1 year.
    3. Live without taking a shower or bathing in any way for 1 year.
    4. Live without using a bathroom for 1 year. (Outside is the only way)

(You live in your current location and cannot move during the year unless you keep card #2.)

:shocked:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Definitely Number one. Living a 500lb life would Suck and its got a decent chance of killing you. I'm pretty happy with my Body, I can live with only going outside, And hopefully the nudist colony is by a beach! close enough to a shower:D

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Only problem with that theory is if you kept card #4... ;)

4. tawnos

tawnos New Member

The other stuff i can live with, even the being fat... you can always work out after the year. But not showering for 1 whole year... that can cause some serious problems to your body... no?

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I can live with the other stuff, and hygiene is important to stay healthy, and you can always lose the weight with number 1, and 2 and 4 I don't mind the slightest bit either.

6. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Taking a crap in a bucket is no big deal, you pretty much have to do it when camping unless your at an actual camp ground, but normally we go to the mountains or deep woods so that's out of the question.

7. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

no way could i keep #1. beside the fact that i hate those burritos lol i know what its like to be a little overweight and that sucks enough but then to be that big.... nu huh and it would take multiple years to just lose that weight.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'll discard #3.

I already did #4 (month long) in one my immersion trips, I may end up weighing 500lbs but I'll still find a way to pull it off sexily at the nudist colony. At least my hygiene is taken care of. I'm just worried if that type of diet will make me sick.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  9. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd throw out number 1. I love the way I look now and would hate to put on 500 pounds.

Number 2 would be no problem as I am secure with my body.
    Number 3 wouldn't be to bad. I would use baby powder and deodorant to keep away any unsightly smells and stand outside in the rain to help cleanse myself. To me a shower constitutes the use of soap. To hide the greasy hair I would shave my head bald and wear one of my wigs under the cover of having some horrible disease.
    Number 4 is easy peas. You just said I couldn't have a toilet yet did not mention toilet paper. Though leaves aren't terribly bad.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

He did mention "Live without taking a shower or bathing in any way for 1 year." I figured it meant no cleansing whatsoever, even natural dip in the beach. Can you imagine if Aunt Flo visits? :beurk: