• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Next Rock?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This does not deal directly with wrestling itself...

We all know that The Rock is basically considered a movie star now, but who will be the next big crossover from the WWE to the world of movies... at least one to catch on...

Let's count Cena out of it.

Ziggy

Sup?
The Miz was trying to break out as a celebrity before he came to wrestling so I'm going to assume he'll be one of the next.

Or maybe Randy Orton, I could totally see him in some summer blockbuster action movie with a romantic subplot.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I definitely agree about The Miz...he has that natural charisma, plus experience in being behind a camera. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being in a WWE film in the next year or two. As far as films outside of Vince's company, I'm not sure...definitely a possibility.