The next big thing award for 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 29, 2009.

?

Who will breakout in 2010?

Poll closed Jan 3, 2010.
  1. John Morrison

42.9%
  2. Dolph Ziggler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drew McIntyre

14.3%
  4. Jack Swagger

28.6%
  5. Evan Bourne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kofi Kingston

14.3%
  7. Yoshi Tatsu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's one I decided to do at the last minute and could be fun to look back on this time next year. This award is given to the wrestler that is most likely to be the "next big thing" in 2010.

Here are your choices...

John Morrison
    Dolph Ziggler
    Drew McIntyre
    Kofi Kingston
    Evan Bourne
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Jack Swagger

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm going with Jack Swagger. While a few others are already on their way and about to become even more popular in the following shows I have hope that Jack Swagger will break out in a big way and potentially hold at least ONE major title.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Come on Ted DiBiase not even there? That's a crime if you ask me, he's definitely going to get a huge push in a month or so, he belongs on that list.

But out of those people my vote goes to Swagger as well, the sky is the limit for this kid, he's getting better and better and he's only going to keep improving. He's better suited as a heel so hopefully they don't change him as a face. His microphone skills has gotten better since he moved to Raw and it seems that he really enjoys wrestling which is a big plus.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Kofi for me.

Considering his push during the end of 09, it could only mean bigger things for him in 2010.

His feud with Orton was just icing on the cake.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

John Morrison for me. WWE hinted at Morrison as a main eventer in 2009 when he beat CM Punk cleanly 2 weeks in a row. I think in 2010 he'll get a full main event run and maybe even see a World Championship around his waist. Hoping to see Morrison win the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Hoping to see morrison win the Royal Rumble lol.

It's a bit of a stretch, but dammit if Sheamus could win the title that fast, than Morrison has just about as much chance winning the damn royal rumble lol.

7. Millz

Ahh I knew I'd forget some people...both of Legacy should have been on here and I probably shouldnt have put Yoshi, oh well.

Morrison is my pick as well. He'd better not turn into the next MVP...

8. Shooting_Palanx

I'm actually hoping they use MVP effectively next year, it would be nice to see him go heel and challenge and upcoming face.

9. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i went with morrison...

out of the guys listed he seems to be liked the most by the wwe brass...

dibiase would be the 2nd choice though...

10. Millz

Poll Closed:

According to General Forum the man who will breakout as a star in 2010 will be...

John Morrison