• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The News

Do you watch the news?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• when theres nothing on TV

• Total voters
D

doingbrutalthings

I'm wondering do you guys watch the news? I do sometimes. The news is very usefull for many different things. I mostly watch it for the five day forecast.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I'll watch it sometimes. I find it very interesting seeing what's going on all over the world.

B

barfootboards

I do sometimes in the morning before school .... other then that the only news i watch is the Daily Show and Colbert Report lol.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'll listen to Public Radio to get the news every now and then, I hacven't really watched TV in a while though.

D

doingbrutalthings

I find it very interesting that it is all over the world too. And I mostly watch it in the morning so I can see the weather while I'm eating poptarts, lol.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I watch the news. It's actually pretty interesting, but I don't dedicate an hour every night just to watch the news.

I remember when I used to just switch the channel when there's always reports on so-and-so murdered so-and-so. It's always about murder, but now I know to just wait a couple minutes before it gets to the good stuff.

D

doingbrutalthings

The news can somtime be shocking, such as women putting their babies in trash cans. That's very sad.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeh, I tend to watch the Nightly News if I dont have class, and occasionally watch MSNBC from time to time.

Blur

iPimp
Sometimes i watch it, but mostly I dont because theres too much bs i dont care about on.

B

barfootboards

well apparently someone thinks that "BS" is important, or else it would get aired, pshhh, the idiots...