the newest member :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dynasty_rider, Jul 20, 2006.

1. hi everyone i am onur from Turkey n i am 16(too young?)n mah favourite bball player is AI u can understand from my name by the way my English is not as good as yours coz my main language is Turkish anyway i hope i ll enjoy in here

n i liked the site name:)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll be an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome, and no your not too young, your the same age as me

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

And I as well. If you're from Turkey than please post some stories in the World News section.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Expect a post from Kyo-chan soon.

Kaz

6. Omega

Omega Ω

If your english I not so great read around it may help you learn some new things.

Also if someone says something to you do not understand like slang just ask what they mean and I am sure they will tell you.

Enjoy your stay here at Fusion Central!

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

if u post n AIM language, no1 can tell ur english sux :D

god. that was horrible.

oh yeah. welcome

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

As u can see Dynasty...Kazzy knows me too well lol ^_^;

I would be happy to help ya with cha english if ya like! Though I mostly talk in slang cause I don't like writing out the words...in that case u can ask Kazzy too for some help. But..Welcome to Fusion Central!*hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and interact with ppl, u may find us weird at first but once u get to know us were an all right group, except for a select few >>;

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Jesus fuck, Omega... if you're going to try and give helpful hints to someone about speaking a foreign language, you could at least make sense yourself...

Welcome, and hopefully you'll find that enough people here suck at typing as it is that you'll blend right in. *shakes head slowly*