• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The New York Jets

knickstape2107

Registered Member
What do you guys think the Jets should do this offseason? At 2-10, they need change. What I would do is fire Idzik, fire Rex Ryan, find a new QB in the draft.
Here's my full take on the situation: ...http://www.truschoolsports.com/2014/12/ ... york-jets/

Geno Smith isn't good enough. Rex Ryan would benefit from going elsewhere. And John Idzik has failed as the Jets' GM.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
A very good take, getting rid of Ryan should be a top priority, Geno may end up totally failing but not sure anyone in this current draft is good enough to take high

knickstape2107

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
A very good take, getting rid of Ryan should be a top priority, Geno may end up totally failing but not sure anyone in this current draft is good enough to take high
I think Mariota and Winston both could be good QBs in the NFL.

I'd agree but unless I'm mistaken, I'm not sure that QBs playing spread-style offense are the most sought after QBs in a draft. But for me, it's Mariota over Winston by a landslide. Too many questions about Winston's behavior off the field to even consider drafting him in the 1st round.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:
I'd agree but unless I'm mistaken, I'm not sure that QBs playing spread-style offense are the most sought after QBs in a draft. But for me, it's Mariota over Winston by a landslide. Too many questions about Winston's behavior off the field to even consider drafting him in the 1st round.
A lot of questions about Mariotta's ability to get the ball to receivers being tightly covered in the NFL. It's a legit concern, we've seen a lot of players come into the league with this issue and and it's been ugly.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
To be fair the Jets have more issues than just at QB, their personnel problems are really out of control, Rex has worn out his welcome big time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
willge87 NFL 0
S Introductions 8
S NFL 0
S NFL 1
S NFL 0