The new star wars game, The Force Unleashed for PSP sucks!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by infocollective, Oct 4, 2008.

1. infocollective

infocollective New Member

It looked really promising the gameplay and force controls were real nice. However, whenever i started playing it after a day i beat the whole game. It's very short, and really not worth the play. Sure there are plenty of unlockables, but you end up doing those really quickly i dunno what do you guys think about it?

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

As soon as I heard this game was in the making I told myself I'd go buy it, but I'm getting it either for PS2 or PS3.

Problem is, I read some of the reviews about the game and they say it's a good, fun game but it doesn't make you all that hype.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Wow, I talked to my dad over the weekend, and got the exact same reaction from him.

4. scitsofreaky

scitsofreaky Registered Member

The only way to play it is on the Wii. Besides having duel-mode, the controls are, IMO, very intuitive.

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

TFU psp? Haha inevitable fail.

Only thing I have against the real game (Xbox/PS3) is the lack of fully utilizing the Euphoria engine, I mean compare the rag doll physics with GTA and tell me why Havoc couldn't support glitchy storm troopers. :-/

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I've seen some of the gameplay on YouTube, from what I can tell I damn sure will be getting this game as soon as I get some money.

Malificus likes this.
  7. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

info how much did you play the game that you beat it so fast

8. scitsofreaky

scitsofreaky Registered Member

It isn't a hard game, a day of playing sounds about right.

9. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

well from what i heard you have unlimited force which is pathetic

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Unlimited force would make more sense, though.

I heard that it was pretty horrible on Wii, too. I haven't heard anything of the 360 and PS3 versions yet.