The new star wars game, The Force Unleashed for PSP sucks!

It looked really promising the gameplay and force controls were real nice. However, whenever i started playing it after a day i beat the whole game. It's very short, and really not worth the play. Sure there are plenty of unlockables, but you end up doing those really quickly i dunno what do you guys think about it?

As soon as I heard this game was in the making I told myself I'd go buy it, but I'm getting it either for PS2 or PS3.

Problem is, I read some of the reviews about the game and they say it's a good, fun game but it doesn't make you all that hype.

It looked really promising the gameplay and force controls were real nice. However, whenever i started playing it after a day i beat the whole game. It's very short, and really not worth the play. Sure there are plenty of unlockables, but you end up doing those really quickly i dunno what do you guys think about it?
Wow, I talked to my dad over the weekend, and got the exact same reaction from him.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
TFU psp? Haha inevitable fail.

Only thing I have against the real game (Xbox/PS3) is the lack of fully utilizing the Euphoria engine, I mean compare the rag doll physics with GTA and tell me why Havoc couldn't support glitchy storm troopers. :-/

Last edited:
I've seen some of the gameplay on YouTube, from what I can tell I damn sure will be getting this game as soon as I get some money.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Unlimited force would make more sense, though.

I heard that it was pretty horrible on Wii, too. I haven't heard anything of the 360 and PS3 versions yet.