The new K-Fed?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 30, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Is this good news or bad news?

And this...

I don't think I can form an opinion right now. I need to wait and see what he does/adds before I can say anything. Right now, I consider this worrisome news.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Me neither. I'm not angry or happy, I simply want to see what he can do. If he really is a fan, hopefully he can bring something to the table (the WWE table has been bare for years).

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

It seems like lately outside of some stupid decisions (Batista/Cena, Mike Adamle, Todd Grisham, etc) that WWE is going on the right path right now. The stories are interesting and the in ring competition has been a whole hell of a lot better.

Maybe Prinze will add something to the telecasts...who knows. Its impossible for me to hate or love this without seeing what he does or doesnt do.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He could come straight outta left field and blow us all away, but only time and experience can tell. I really hope they don't make the Hollywood cameo thing a staple though. That's the part of the story that scares me.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This might be a smart move from there part, it could really pay off, I was surprise when I read the headline on wwe.com today, but I believe I am really interested to see what he can bring to the table. Should be interesting to say the least.

6. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

This is Vince's way of getting WWE films bigger names and maybe even a better footing in Hollywood, hopefully this will work out. I just hope that Gellar doesn't play a role on RAW, SD, or ECW or end up with a David Arquette type story line with anyone from Hollywood.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Picture Sarah coming down to the ring to face Michell McCool for the DiVa championship. LMAO - that would be funny as hell.

I just don't want the WWE to pull another Jimmy Kimmel & Cousin Sal sort of crap where they make a decent wrestler (Santino) look like a joke. If, however, he does come down to the ring instead of being just backstage.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Before it happens, I'm pretty sure this was a bad idea on WWE's behalf.Hopefully they can prove me wrong