• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The new James Bond

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you agree with the new James Bond Daniel Craigh(I believe that's how you spell it.) I think they should of chosen Jason Startam(he played the transporter) He would of done a great jpb.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Jason Stathom is definitely a great choice. I'm not too happy with who they picked though... He better do a good job.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think Stratham would've sucked as James Bond, but this other guy isn't looking too promising either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the reason why they chose this guy is supposely he looks like the real James Bond. But I am still gonna go see it, I didnt really like Pierce Brosman at first but all in all I think he did a very good job. So wil ljusth ave to give him a chance.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They should have just stuck with Pierce, this new guy looks way to nerdy.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't like the choice I wish they would have stuck with Pierce Brosman. Jason Startam doesn't look the part at all imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 3
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 3
willge87 Movies & TV 10
sunrise Movies & TV 5
WesJones87 Movies & TV 12