• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The New Camaro

Dabs

Registered Member
Uh, I don't like it.
They are always changing the looks and styles of cars, not just a little, but a whole lot!
I like Camaros the way they were in the late 70s...as well as the Corvettes.
Best car I ever rode in was an emerald green 1977 Corvette.....what a great time :)

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
For the most part, the styling of it is a Love/Hate thing. I used to think it was hideous, but I see em on the street and I'm like "Dats Shexy." It looks at least 10X better in real life than in pictures.

And then their are some options that come with it. You can option getting either a factory Body Kit or Wheel Flaps, and both make it look so much cooler than a regular one.

And the C3 corvette is Shexy too. Again, pictures do them little justice. My bus drives by one everyday, and My god it is beautiful looking. Fucking fast too. a Chopped up 454 hauls ass in those cars.

Dabs

Registered Member
I LOVE the new Camaro. It's very shexy.

Ok, I'll give'm shexy!
And if someone were to GIVE me one, I wouldn't decline ~LoL~

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I have a '95 Camaro. (Yeah, its a bit old, but thats all I can afford on a student budget right now.) You actually have to have one and drive one to know how awesome they are.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The '69 Camaro is probably the sexiest car ever made. I will say the new Camaro comes pretty damn close. I say this as a Ford guy specifically a Mustang guy. I've owned a '68 Mustang and a '69 Mach 1 which I thought was pretty damn sexy also.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
The '69 Camaro is probably the sexiest car ever made. I will say the new Camaro comes pretty damn close. I say this as a Ford guy specifically a Mustang guy. I've owned a '68 Mustang and a '69 Mach 1 which I thought was pretty damn sexy also.
OWNED? Why the hell did you give those up? I'm a Chevy guy, but I wouldn't mind having a 69 Mach 1 with a 428 Cobra Jet. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MAgnum9987 Autos 2
KingKnight Autos 3
S Autos 4