The neighbors

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Good morning everyone. It's 4am here eastern time and not sure if anyone here is up besides me. Can't sleep because the neighbors got into an arguement. I was about to call 911 but one of the arguees left which is kind of good. I live in a peaceful neighborhood and never dealed with anything like this for the 12 years. I'm sure I will be calling the cops in the near future. I knew that when these people moved in that it would be bad news. Can someone read me a bedtime story so I can back to sleep? Wait, no one else is a wake! AAAHHHH, it's a nightmare! :D (The argument was real though)

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
I'll trade ya - you deal with the teethin 8 month old that has me up right now & I'll deal with your neighbors....hahahahahaha

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That's ok. I think I will have to pass because I will have to deal with that when I have kids of my own. I think the neighbors were arguing on who should list on ebay. :D

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahah wow sounds so Familiar...I just moved because of these kinds of neighbors.....I lived in a very nice place to have a psycho neighbor on either side of me move in and I truly felt the neighborhood turned in the Ghetto!!!

I feel for ya I truly do.....get use to seeing the cops....seen them almost everynight down my street!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey Dragon next time your up come and play in my world. Just shoot me an Aim and I'll show you aroundmy world(same for anyone who wants to play). I was up all night. (kind of a side effect of my condition) I was just off playing elsewhere lastnight. And getting in some night surfing. Sorry I missed you.....

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Had to call the cops. I guess it was a break up and all the girl wanted was her cahin back but her boyfriend wouldn't give it back. To guy was walking down the street and the girl was giving in chase in the car and thought that she was going to mow him down with it. Around 1:30 am right now and guess it's better than 4am. I hope the drama here doesn't get too serious.

nani1987

Registered Member
wow dragon, got some action tonite huh? That reminds me of NY.......Now living in CA it is starting to get that way, I found out there are 3 registered sex offenders in my area.. so At least I know who they are and I now lock and lock my car.... scarry when neighbors agrues........... hope they don't keep you up anymore... did you check out the site I told you about? nani