Movies The Negotiator

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As anyone seen The Negotiator? It's with Samuel Jackson and Kevin Spacey, I really really liked this movie, I believe it was filled with lots of action and drama, I believe it's one of the best movies that Samuel did, he did an exceptional role in that movie. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree it always makes you think I believe, also he's trying to prove to everyone that he was innocent, and he thinks the only way he could do that is to keep hostages.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Kevin Spacey is a great actor, he tends to be good in all of the movies he is in, my favorite role of his though is when he was in Se7en.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Definitely a good 90s suspense film. But they replay it too much on television now. It's as if I've seen it 20 times. But still a great movie for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I also liked Spacey in The Ref, that was a great flick.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The Negotiator is one of the top best films dealing with hostage situations. I never get tired of seeing movies with Sam J or Kevin Spacey. It's on my "Movies to Buy" list. I got a long list and it's on the top 20.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's on my list as well, but I cant never seem to find it lol. But for here in Canada it usally never plays on television, but when it does I sure watch it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's usually in the $5 bin because the DVD is shit, but the movie is still awesome. If there's a Walmart near you, check the $5.50 rack.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have checked the 5$ bin and no it's not there, only crappy dvd's are there and The Negotiator is not a crappy dvd.