The National Debt Clock

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
this is crazy! they actually have a site that calculates the national debt accurately, it's going up by the 100's of thousands every second, that is so wrong, 9 trillion dollars in debt, I wonder if they will ever get it payed off especially since they aren't even trying to.

U.S. National Debt

Ok, so we all know, before we start bashing the government, that the portion in debt that is to the US is good because it just puts money into the private sector.

Its debt to forign places, like Japan, thats fucking us over...

our gov spends 3trillion a year, so 9 trillion isnt all that much.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
All thanks to good ol' Georgie

We had a surpluss when Clinton left office, yet most of these dollars are now going to Iraq.

I cant wait till hes out of office

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Money and my anti-war stance are the real reasons I hate Bush. We need to re-build the surplus and convert a large portion of our offensive troops and equipment to defensive, leave some countries, and start saving money. Maybe Japan is doing so good right now because they never get involved in wars anymore?

We sure could use some extra cash for education, or roads, or cancer research, or getting rid of aids. Why spend the money on taking lives when we can spend it on saving them?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I think that blue means that the debt goes down (it appears to be like that on the graph) , man I just never knew that Bush Sr. Brought the debt up that much, that's more money than everyone in New York has combined.

In my econ class, we saw the debt go down.

It was funny becuse our prof was trying to prove that its always rising.

He was right, it rose right after that, but it was just a "lol, owned" moment

Iris

rainbow 11!
All thanks to good ol' Georgie

We had a surpluss when Clinton left office, yet most of these dollars are now going to Iraq.

I cant wait till hes out of office
I know! Too bad I won't be able to vote this year. We vote on the 4th of november and my 18th birthday is the 6th.