The name I've been thinking about...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm getting a male puppy soon and I was thinking about naming him Riggs. I think it's pretty original and it's from one of my favorite movie characters of all time...if you dont know who Riggs is...it's from the character Mel Gibson plays in the Lethal Weapon series(martin riggs). I was wondering what you guys thought about the name??

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Steve about naming his child. Riggs may seem like a great name at the time you go to look for your puppy but when you see the dog he may look more like a Jasper.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually like it a lot. Riggs would be pretty cute...and manly at the same time. haha

What kind of dog are you thinking of getting?
I'm getting a Pompeek puppy. Here's a picture of the dog if you guys would like to see it. You could also comment on what you think about the dog.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
what's a pompeek, I've never heard of it
------
oh n/m, pomeranian/pekingese. I don't know anything about either breed. it's very cute, though. <3

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It looks like a sweet little bear and I want to grab his muzzle and kiss all over it :wub:

I would spoil that doggins

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How big do they get? it looks like a fairly small dog.
Umm it doesn't get bigger then like 15 lbs(obviously you cant overfeed him). There's rule in our house that weren't aloud to have a dog more then 30 lbs. But with our house being new and stuff I doubt i would get a big IMO.

It looks like a sweet little bear and I want to grab his muzzle and kiss all over it :wub:

I would spoil that doggins
Yea I think it's really cute as well. It's going to be a lot of work at first but like must of you know me and my bro have took care of a dog/had a dog for most of our lives so we already know pretty much know what to do.