• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Myetery PC???

trees

Registered Member
lOOKS LIKE THIS ONE MAY DO PRETTY WELL! THANKS FOR SHARING!
GOOD LUCK TO THE SELLER!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Mystery PC quite possibly has the capability to move at speeds in excess of 3+Ghz
I wouldn't even buy a Dell.. let alone a PC where I have literally NO CLUE what is inside.. :lol:

It's a good idea for a fun auction, but not for somebody who needs to know exact specs like me. :D

trees

Registered Member
[email protected] a dell!
My oldest daughter bought a dell, and she is always calling me complaining about it!

I always just laugh and say "DUDE YOU GOT A DELL"

HEEHEEHEEEEHEEE

jesudason55

Registered Member
You never know, it certainly looks like a great PC, but you never know what's inside!? Hopefully something nice!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
the clues posted in the auxtion so far make it seem like its completly upgraded, can support 2 moiters, and has a sound card that supports more than 2 speakers

I dunno, but it sounds like a good auction to me

ebayrulz

Registered Member
Thats crazy it could be a older computer in a new housing...lol...i never thought it would go that high! good luck to who ever you are! LOL

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Forehead Guy said:
I wouldn't even buy a Dell.. let alone a PC where I have literally NO CLUE what is inside.. :lol:

It's a good idea for a fun auction, but not for somebody who needs to know exact specs like me. :D

yea I completely agree!! there are just some things that you have to know what you are buying and PC's are definitely one of them!!