• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Musical Marijuana is Gone

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I smoked the last of that shit on tuesday, and got me some damn new shit on thursday. So it literally went up in smoke, it no here anymore.

This new shit fucks you up different, so I be fucked right now, bitches.
If you could hear the voice of this black guy in my head. He sounds like the ultimate bad ass southern baseball coach that sounds like Eddy Murphy in the Nutty Professor as Dr. "brothehs whose name I can't remebreh"

Shit man, its nucking futs. That brother's voice is so tasty!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Naw dude, the musical marijuana made me type full retard. I done smoked that shit on tuesday. This new shit puts everything in a black dudes voice

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
i calls shenanigans

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Only black people smoke crack. :lol:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Dude that black guy dared me to yell "White Power" one more time. Do I dare do it?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
This will forever be the image of Mag burned into my mind:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Who was bragging, might I ask?

I don't understand how it can be so hard to understand about sharing thoughts as opposed to showing off.