TV The Munsters Likely For A TV Reboot

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I just sick of all of the reboots in general, nostalgia is one thing but when it gets to the point of never coming up with new ideas I get pissed! :)

twilitezone911

Registered Member
it would be three version of the munsters, the second one was crap. if this show is on nbc, it would last three weeks maybe ? when they started reboot old tv shows, that mean they are desperate to put anything on, because if you look at abc, nbc, abc, and fox, their strength last 5 years, has been reality shows ! comedy is the second strength,and drama is the third. except for csi shows, house, law & order two shows, grey's anatomy, private practice,and brothers & sisters, that i watch has been on three years or more, are very good. one of the best nostalgia made for tv movie years ago, the return of " leave to the beaver "
was very good ! leave old classics alone ! :mad:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Biz you crack me up. That show was terrible. It would be a horrible idea to remake it. They need to just stop with this nonsense, and also with the movies made from old TV shows.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I probably wouldn't watch a remake of it if they really do make it, but the only thing that I can say is that I really hope that they cast the Janitor from Scrubs as the dad!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Biz you crack me up. That show was terrible. It would be a horrible idea to remake it. They need to just stop with this nonsense, and also with the movies made from old TV shows.
What!!! It was a classic, obviously it was goofy and full of non-sense but the overall product was great. You have to remember that this show was aired in the 60's, so the product won't be great. Herman, Lily, Grandpa, Eddie and Marilyn were all great characters, especially Herman who was my favorite of the bunch.

Each there own ;)

But I can totally understand people not liking this sitcom.