XBOX Original The Mountain Dew XBOX

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yooperchick, Dec 5, 2005.

1. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I am kicking myself now, but we were one of the lucky ones to win the "Hulk" Mountain Dew XBOX. It was a once in a lifetime event where you actually won something good under your pop cap. It was all green (I thought it was quite ugly) and came with the Hulk game. We sold it for pretty much the price of a regular XBOX to some friends.

Now, our PS2 is broken, and I wish we still had it. I do have my Nintendo still, but it seems like I am going back in time. In a way it's nice, because it brings back some memories, but still. I think you know what I mean. I am just having Burnout 3 withdrawls :(

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Wow, that's good and yet it sucks at the same time. Congrats on actually winning. Sorry about you selling it.

3. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

That's too bad. I still have my "Donkey Kong" jungle green N64. That was cool.

4. Absolute

Absolute Registered Member

You really shoulda tried selling it on ebay first.. people buy everything on there. I've never won anything as big as an Xbox.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

You would have gotten good money for that thing on EBay. The love rarities like that.