Movies The Most Memorable Movie Aliens are..?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Greetings movie goers

So which creatures in science fiction films were the most memorable in your opinion?

The Hybrid from AVP 2 is the most memorable to me. Take all that is cool about an Alien and cross it with a Predator and you got one kick ass Alien that you can never forget.

Then I would have to say The Borg From Star Trek First contact.

So how about you, What is the most memorable SciFi alien in your opinion.

E.T, probably the first alien I ever fell for. Blowing the aliens are evil stereotype out of my mind. Every alien I've seen since, I've treated with respect. Plus it's one of my childhood favourite films.

Last edited:
Alien from Alien... :eek:

With the sound it makes, the goo coming off it's body, how it acts and moves always sticks out in my mind of being the most memorable. I would love to team up with that creature to take out some silly humans. :satan:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
AVP 2? Are you serious? The "Predalien"? That thing was so goddamn lame and had no screen time, it sucked!

The original Aliens from the Alien series are right up there for me. From facehugger to the actual alien itself, they were freaking scary.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Jason X from the same movie. He's so far from being human anymore that it cracks me up. Also, I did like how he looked after he was repaired with the nanobots.