The Most Important Thing in the World(for you)

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The thing that you believe is the most important thing. It can be anything: An idea (Love, Friendship), a physical thing (Xbox, Money), it can even be a principle (respect, kindness). All you have to do is tell me what the most important thing in the world is. Explain

Discuss

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
that's a hard question because there is not just ONE important thing .
maybe many things consist in one important thing.

i'd have to go with the respect. without it there is no love, no friendship, no work relationship... no other human-human relationship.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Unselfishness. I think if everyone were less selfish the world would be a much happier and friendlier place.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Football, over anything, im sorry, but it is.
Haha. Go World Cup!

The most important thing to me is being true to myself.

I figured after this, I get the love that I need and I give the love that I want to give. I'm happier in life. I have no feeling of regrets. I can die in peace, thinking, I breathed my life the way I wanted to.

If anyone answers 'xbox'...... :shake:

Football is bad enough, hahaha.

The most important thing in the world to me is my family. I can't think of anything that comes above them.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Next to God hehe, I would say my guitar. It's my best form of expression and the thing I take the most care of. I think that without it, I would be a different person. Making music is more of a need for me than just a passtime. Without being able to make music, I would surely have done something more drastic by now to deal with lifes stress.