The Most Important Thing in the World(for you)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Feb 11, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

The thing that you believe is the most important thing. It can be anything: An idea (Love, Friendship), a physical thing (Xbox, Money), it can even be a principle (respect, kindness). All you have to do is tell me what the most important thing in the world is. Explain

Discuss

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

that's a hard question because there is not just ONE important thing .
    maybe many things consist in one important thing.

i'd have to go with the respect. without it there is no love, no friendship, no work relationship... no other human-human relationship.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Unselfishness. I think if everyone were less selfish the world would be a much happier and friendlier place.

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Until I have offspring the most important thing to me is contentedness.

5. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Football, over anything, im sorry, but it is.

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Love. "All you need is love."

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Haha. Go World Cup!

The most important thing to me is being true to myself.

I figured after this, I get the love that I need and I give the love that I want to give. I'm happier in life. I have no feeling of regrets. I can die in peace, thinking, I breathed my life the way I wanted to.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

If anyone answers 'xbox'...... :shake:

Football is bad enough, hahaha.

The most important thing in the world to me is my family. I can't think of anything that comes above them.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

For me trust is the foundation of any relationship. I could love someone but if I can't thust this person it won't work.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Next to God hehe, I would say my guitar. It's my best form of expression and the thing I take the most care of. I think that without it, I would be a different person. Making music is more of a need for me than just a passtime. Without being able to make music, I would surely have done something more drastic by now to deal with lifes stress.