The Most Hated Family in America

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
Muar.

This is astounding. This family should be struck down.

Watch all the videos:

First video
Second video
Third video
Fourth video
Fifth video
Sixth video
Seventh video

*Sigh* A family who was raised to hate everyone who doesn't follow their interpretation of God's...whatever you want to call it. It is entertaining to say the least, but it would be better if it wasn't real.

Discuss!
-Icy

M

missdixy

They came to my city a few months ago (In April? I think) to protest at the funeral of some soldiers that died while serving in Iraq. (We have a base here.)

They're quite terrible people.

M

Moiraine

Well, I tried watching the first two without success, but as a general statement from what I gather, thats completely ridiculous about hating everyone else. What happened to tolerance being a part of religion too? And loving others? (of course I wasn't able to view what religion they were...soo...)

But it's these types of people who are so extreme that they simple cause conflicts and sometimes further violence and disruption.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
They came to my city a few months ago (In April? I think) to protest at the funeral of some soldiers that died while serving in Iraq. (We have a base here.)

They're quite terrible people.
I hate it when they do that, a couple of those people came up to Maryland before when all us Marines were on Boot Leave. They actually stood outside of the gates to our base and were protesting about the way we dont follow "gods orders".......for real? I swear it was sooo weird, so we just continued on our business but they were almost shot by our Fire-Watch for almost entering the base.

*In Aberdeen, MD you need to have a military I.D to enter the base. Not sure if that apply's for all around the world on other bases*

~Shwa'

M

missdixy

I hate it when they do that, a couple of those people came up to Maryland before when all us Marines were on Boot Leave. They actually stood outside of the gates to our base and were protesting about the way we dont follow "gods orders".......for real? I swear it was sooo weird, so we just continued on our business but they were almost shot by our Fire-Watch for almost entering the base.

*In Aberdeen, MD you need to have a military I.D to enter the base. Not sure if that apply's for all around the world on other bases*

~Shwa'
ID's are required here, also, but the cemetery is sort of at the edge of the base and can be accessed by the general public and that's where they were.

tipsycatlover

Registered Member
They are terrible people. Are they terrible people because they happen to be Christians or at the very least profess to be Christians. Or are they terrible people who are using Christianity as a reason to legitimize their atrocities?

It's an important distinction.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
They are terrible people. Are they terrible people because they happen to be Christians or at the very least profess to be Christians. Or are they terrible people who are using Christianity as a reason to legitimize their atrocities?

It's an important distinction.
Its the last one to be sure.
Simply being a Christian doesn't make you a horrible person, its being a close minded zealot that takes things too far, makes you a horrible person.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
I've only read the descriptions of the videos, never actually seen them. They've been removed, anybody know another site that has the videos?

A

Alun

Are you referring to the Westboro Baptist Church? The church is composed pretty much of the Phelps family, and they've protested at funerals. Here's a Fox News interview (explicit language) with a church member. As much as I'm a bleeding heart liberal, these people are far beyond even the most political members of megachurches, and should hardly be associated with the rest of Christianity or the Christian Right.