• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Most Expensive Ice Cream Sundae in the World

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is pretty but I don't think it sounds very appetizing, caviar and ice cream, and a waste of gold. The rare chocolates sound great, that I could go for, love chocolate. I have to wonder if it tastes better than regular chocolate though.

dDave

V.I.P.
Cause we totally need gold spoons to eat our grossly expensive ice cream :nod:.

That sundae is kinda small considering the price. I think I'd rather have a regular sundae (I make a better sundae than that for a couple dollars). Caviar, gold, rare fruits? Ew, I don't think so. The chocolate sounds interesting, but then again, it's exotic. I don't usually like things that are considered to be exotic. Many times the taste is a bit too refined for me if that makes any sense.

I think I'd rather have the $1,000. :lol:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Truffles and caviar? Gross.

Give me a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Much better than this pompous crap. I would be curious to see what expensive chocolate tastes like but I'm not sure if I'm fond of eating that much gold.