• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The most amazing piece to tech you will see all week--guaranteed!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen that before. Talk about a realtime zoom experience. Apparently this new program uses some serious methods of saving the RAM when zooming through everything.

I don't think any computer available right now could open that many images or zoom that close right now. That program must make a major difference in how memory is used and how all of these images are pulled together.

The Notre Dame Cathedral recreation is one of the coolest thing I have ever seen. Makes me wonder just how vast this program will be. I don't think they really even realize what they have created yet. This is MUCH more than a "Wiki" for images.

My question is will this program be something the public will ever be able to use?

Just wait 50 years when a video version is created that pulls video angles together instead of just images.