• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand The More *Interesting* Games

S

SF3P0X1

What are your favorite games from the more *interesting* genre? I'm not saying that tha other games aren't fun, but what about the lesser known games? Games like Jet Set Radio Future, for instance. This happens to be one of my personal favorites. The music was something else, and the ability to go back and retrieve just about every character from the game that you face, and then race them wherever really added replay value. If I wasn't packing to go home and my XBox and games were packed up I'd probably be playing that right now.

Blur

iPimp
well i hate jsrf...boring as crap imo

i like the xbox360 arcade games...theyre pretty damn interesting

D

doingbrutalthings

Jet Set Radio Future is one of my favorites too. My favorite character is Korn, hes cool. 

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
doingbrutalthings said:
Jet Set Radio Future is one of my favorites too. My favorite character is Korn, hes cool. I also like Halo and Halo 2. The Halo games are very cool and fun.
I think he's talking about lesser known games, not overrated crap like Halo 2.

Chronicles of Riddick, solid game, it is the best game based on a movie ever, I suggest anyone with an Xbox that likes first person shooters to get it.

Malificus

Likes snow
I also liked JSRF, I'm actually replaying it now.

Other fun, lesser known games are Munch's Oddysee a fun puzzler from the early days of Xbox, and Shenmue 2, an adventure game where the only problem is it doesn't actually end, it leaves you waiting for Shenmue 3.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I loved JSRF and I have unlocked everthing but 1 character. I liked making my own tags too. I wanted to play Panzer Dragoon: Orta and Toe Jam and Earl 3, but never got the chance.

I also wanted to play Steel Battalion, but I can't afford to spend over $100 dollars on a controller I am not likely to use outside of 1 or 2 games.

Guilty Gear XX #Reload is an awesome but little known fighting game.

There are more but I can't remember the names. Stuff like Halo 1 and 2 isn't over rated, just too well known for a thread like this.

S

SOAD2k8

JSRF was, indeed pretty cool. I wish that you could use custom soundtracks, though. I think that my favorite underated/interesting game is the Power Stone series. Truly great but often overloked.

Malificus

Likes snow
Kos4Evr said:
Guilty Gear XX #Reload is an awesome but little known fighting game.
I have to agree, I just ddn't realize it was little known.