• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Miz: Spoilers from Raw

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Simple question:

What are your thoughts about The Miz as the new WWE Champion? And what direction will this go with Nexus and Orton?

Last edited by a moderator:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think this will end up with Miz facing Orton at TLC (maybe a triple threat match with Barrett). I don't know what else they could do with him. I marked the F out last night when he cashed it in.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm stoked, I think he deserves it big time...I've always thought he's deserved the title but that his MiTB cash-in wouldn't be successful (because everyone has been so far, lol!) Even what it happened I told Millz that I didn't think it would work for him...so happy that it did.

I think the return match with Orton one-on-one will be going down at TLC. My guess with Barrett is that he won't be involved, don't ask me why.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I too, see a triple threat match at TLC. I rather see a one on one match up between Orton and The Miz. This angle can go in all directions right now. The Miz and Riley can join forces with Nexus, Nexus can try to steal Riley from the Miz, who knows and this is what makes this angle great because I don't know what's going to happen next.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Next time don't spoil it with your title. I only watch Wrestling on Tuesday's and since I'm a moderator I have to come to the forums on a day to day basis so when I logged on this morning Raw was totally spoiled for me.

That said I'm glad that The Miz is finally getting his chance, I'm sure he'll be a strong champion. He was very happy winning the title, you saw it in his eyes and I believe he truly meant it when he was saying I told you.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah I enjoyed the fact that you could tell that Miz was emotional about becoming WWE Champ but still working to stay in character; I don't blame him one bit! It was pretty effin' cool.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I was honestly in shock when he successfully cashed in his MiTB. I was expecting him to lose since he generates so much heat with the fans. But I'm glad his cash-in was a hit, and I totally love the guy so I'm hoping he doesn't lose the Championship anytime soon.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Next time don't spoil it with your title. I only watch Wrestling on Tuesday's and since I'm a moderator I have to come to the forums on a day to day basis so when I logged on this morning Raw was totally spoiled for me.

That said I'm glad that The Miz is finally getting his chance, I'm sure he'll be a strong champion. He was very happy winning the title, you saw it in his eyes and I believe he truly meant it when he was saying I told you.
Sorry Ruth, did not take that into consideration. I was so excited to see The Miz win the title that I had to post it and get other people's thoughts. Next time I will post surprises from Raw on Tuesday nights or Wednesdays.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can post them the same night GB, just make sure to right spoilers in your thread title next time, that's all.

Anyway, the way the match was going between Orton and The Miz it made you think somewhat that the WWE wants to make Orton even more over with the fans by beating Barrett then The Miz, but that wasn't the case.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think Orton is over enough with or without a title at this point...Now I'm just curious if this will last, or if he'll lose the title at the next PPV. I say give him a nice long run for the time being. Orton would draw more at WM, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 7
Unity Wrestling 4
Major College Sports 1
Unity College Sports 2
Unity Wrestling 4