• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Million Dollar Homepage

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ :-o

Making money was obviously on his mind when he thought this up. One million pixels for sale. $1 each.

How many would you buy? Some people are buying upwards of $6,000 at a time for their ads.

Others are turning to more creative routes, and looking for ways to make their smaller ads stand out. The whole idea is just fascinating to watch as it developes.

Just when you think "What will they think of next," somebody thinks of something next.

:cool:

yooperchick

Registered Member
Thanks for sharing the site Andrew. That is pretty cool. Now, I just have to think of something :) Problem with me is that I am not the most creative person to come up with ideas. :(

don_Alexio

i have the same problem too... but we are even smarter then Alex... we'll think of some greats ideeas and get ourselfs rich in the morning :)

bright ideas to come up ;)

don_Alexio

i made some diggin' and i found this:

us - milliondollarhomepage.com, milliondollarwebpage.com
europe - millioneurohomepage.com
millionpennyhomepage.com
themilliondollarwebc.om

ps. i wanted to make a millionleihomepage.com (for my country)... but i find it not a very good ideea... to copy someone else... i will find my own way to reach the first million dollar... :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah there will be plenty of other big ideas in the future. All you have to do is be the first to think of a good one. :)

In the meantime, I just bought an ad for this site. First person to find it gets a big congratulations... lol

:lol:

don_Alexio

you bought an ad ? i found this website within' that ad... i guess... i don't remember on what site it was... but it was a big one :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are several websites with ads for MoneyForum.com at the moment, so it would be hard to say which one you found it on.

As for this ad, I bought an ad on the million dollar homepage. It is an ad for MoneyForum.com. That's all the hints you will get. :D

vtchris

Nice Forum Andrew, and cool ad on the Million Dollar Homepage, identical to a mouse arrow. Hard to catch at first glance, but should stand out to many in the long run. I look forward to seeing how this forum takes off.

Chris

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Chris, welcome. Stay a while. :) I have heard mixed thoughts on the arrow. It's getting good clicks though so I guess we will just have to see if people register from it. ;)