The /me

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by EXQEX9, Jul 1, 2008.

1. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

[sarcasm]For those of you who have yet to expirence the pleasure of the GF chat network (GF chat network, trademark EXQEX9, 2008) there is something you should know. Something henious, outragous and downright...annoying.

If, in the GFCN, you type ": (words here)" you will get an indented text saying "(Your username in red text) (the words)"

Example.

: rocks

(this is an indent) EXQEX9 rocks

It stands out lots. You cant miss it.

This is used to emote...for example, phoenix likes to dance. Scoob likes to rape phoenix. Lith masturbated today. Echoes did something with his pants. Hime was on a couch. Yada. Yada.

SO, this entire thread is dedicated to saying "NO YOU DIDNT!"

You did NOT just masturbate while we were talking about PDC and you did NOT just rape phoenix...or icegoat...or echoes...or hime...or kiwi...or ANYONE! No one danced, fucked, cuddled, jumped, ran or did anything besides "lay" and "sit there". Maybe "wiggle fingers..."

You didnt do it, so dont be a little pussy bitch and say you did.[/sarcasm]

Thats right, an entire sarcastic rant. I love the /me. I like to hide in my trumpet...I guess if you wanted to turn this into an actual thread, we could, like...start talking about how we like to emote in chat...but whatever. I just havent been able to post for a while, so I did this to get my gf fix.

Or did I?

:sigh:

[​IMG]

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

/me doesn't quite understand.

???

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

Haha. Way to make a confusing thread, Ex.
    And yes, I do like to dance.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Feel any better now, EX?

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

It's fun to steal your trumpet and pass it around the room.
    ------
    Also, one of these days I'm going to convince Phoenix to actually come out here to Phoenix for some bikini shopping (it will have to be after next may) and then can you be so sure I won't be able to honestly type ": rapes phoenix"?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

/me rapes Phoenix then dances while throwing around EX's trumpet and eating Taco Bell.

And you lose the game.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Fuck you twice, Steve.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

That's like the fifth time today, Hime. You're going to give me a heart attack.

10. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Did your parents have any kids that lived?