TV The Maury Show

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Godfather, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Godfather

Godfather Guest

Do you think some of the cases are real? I mean, there are times when they bring in couples where the male treats the female like a slave, and miraculously, ALL of them change completely after it.......hard to believe....

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Maury has always been some kind of a guilty pleasure for me. I think some of the cases are real, but most aren't. I'm a softie, I love the ones where they help people out or grant wishes of children. I remember this little girl who loved wrestling and they had her favorite wrestler, Bill Goldberg come in with his WCW title belt.

3. Godfather

Godfather Guest

I remember that episode too. Yea, I love those eps where they help out kids too, but my favorite part of the show is when Maury reads: "you are not the father." ....[​IMG]

I'm sorry if that is rude, but i hate when sluts come on the show and act all desperate and helpless and saying things like "i'm 1000% sure he is the farther" when they know they slept with a 100 men......

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I only watch it when I come home early enough from school. My mom doesn't even let me watch this show. I tell her it's funny as hell, but she says only uneducated people watch that show. [​IMG] weird

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Wasn't there one woman who put like 13 men on the show claiming each time that they were their babie's daddy?

But anyway some of the best Maury shows are the makeover ones, some of the ugliest ppl get turned into some of the hottest male/female magnets to some ppl.