The Matt Hardy saga...apparently on thin ice

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

Honestly, I think we're about to see the last of Matt Hardy on WWE television. I think in about 90 days we'll see him with Jeff in TNA.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Even if he did join TNA and teamed up with his brother Jeff to reform The Hardy Boyz, I don't believe it would hurt the WWE all that much. With that said I really hope he gets terminated for this behavior, obviously by his recent comments it seems like he really doesn't really care about being an employee with this company anymore, and he's taking all the jabs he can.

I wouldn't mind one bit if he did get fired by the WWE, I've never been a fan and he's getting worse.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I really care less about Matt Hardy now. I have already made it clear that he is a 'has been' and all he does is cry about it. He is so out of shape and it is nobody's fault except for his. Matt Hardy knew there was something wrong with his body over a year ago but yet refused to get treatment because he thought that he was the shit. He's just crap stain in a little kids underwear now.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Why didn't I realize that this was at the heart of the storm?

5. Millz

I remember a time where Matt Hardy, MVP, Chris Benoit, Finlay and Booker T were having sick matches each and every week on Smackdown...those were the days.

Hardy is a shell of his former self though. His heel turn FLOPPED. They believed in him...he was an excellent US Champ and went over Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania. What happened? I really want to know!

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Hardy's a strange guy that's had a tough year, I'm not giving up on him yet. I think TNA would be a more positive place for him, and I do think a Hardy Boyz revival would help the company, which already beats the WWE in tag wrestling by a mile.

I agree though, his heel turn against Jeff was amazing...creative made a huge mistake in turning him face again, and they didn't know how to handle him after the feud...he was doing random tag matches with Regal on RAW.

7. Millz

8. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Haha the second half, the impression of Matt's videos, is SPOT ON and hilarious. But man, the first half Paul is just an asshole haha...doesn't he realize he might have to work with the guy again in the future? Maybe this is his way of getting people talking. That guy deserves a job in one of the big two, that is beyond the shadow of a doubt.

I noticed his charisma towards the later half of his teaming with Kendrick, and a little after. Plus during the McMahon 'whodunit' stories, he was great always grinning in the background lmao. Give the man a job. Where's the hurlihy boy and Adam Sandler?

9. Millz

I dont think he ever wants to work with Matt in the future haha...

Apparently they've had a beef with each other for quite some time....lots of bad blood. Had something to do with the Ashley Massaro storyline a few years ago apparently. It's always a girls fault, isn't it? Haha.

10. There's a word for Matt Hardy...DENIAL! He clearly is thinking he doesn't have a problem. He's pretty much ruined his last chance in the company, I mean there might be a glimmer of hope for the man, but that's really a stretch right now.

His career with WWE is pretty much over, unless he snaps out of it and realizes he has a problem and deals with it. I agree his heel turn against Jeff was great, but the writer pretty much suck right now, so as for that their to blame. But for the rest it's all Matt, the man needs to just snap out of it...I just hope it's not too late.