The Mafia Losers Thread!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by dDave, Feb 7, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well here it is!

Seeing as how I was the very first person to get out of the game (along with Malificus) I saw it fit that I began this thread before somebody else.

The basic point of this thread is for people who are out of the Mafia game to come and talk about the game, the same rules apply for the official Mafia game thread, players that are still in the game for sure are not allowed to disobey the rules.

Right now here are the people who are out

dDave
    Malificus

awaiting more people to get out of the game...

Mirage likes this.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd prefer it if you guys didn't discuss the game here since active players can view this. If you want to discuss Mafia in general (such as suggestions for future Mafia games) that's fine, but please don't talk about anything going on in the current game.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm not a loser, I'm just dead.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Oh yeah definitely, the rules of the real game still apply in here if you read my first post, it's in there.

Follow the rules everyone.

Mirage likes this.
  5. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

I have one policy. I'll consider playing in the game again when it's proven that people can play nice in all the other spots on the board. I don't want any real animosity carried over from the main board. I like my fantasy fantasy and my reality reality.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

First look at my avatar. Now think to yourself, why did I take this person seriously in a game?

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Don't forget that Cons and Vega are out, too.
    ------
    Mal is a spy.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  8. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

While 95% of all you wrote was perfectly fine, about 5% had a direct relation to recent incidences elsewhere. That was enough to raise a red flag. That plus the fact that I wasn't even in the game yet and you would not stop going on and on. Honestly, it's pretty fucking suspicious.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Frankly I just wanted someone lynched the first day, and there was a 1 in 4 chance it was you. And I figured I could get people to vote for you. (admittedly for reasons unrelated to the game)

Damn alien mafia, what with their making offers and probing people. O:<

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

You seem to have a thing for probes, Mal.