• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Lone Gunmen

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Did anyone else watch this spoof off of the X-Files? I loved this show, and it was moved around so much that it was just canelled, the first episode actually dealt with a plane smashing into the WTC's before it actually happened.

A

A.M. Radio

Somebody else remembers this show.... It's about damn time. The Lone Gunment were always my favorite characters in the X Files. And the idea of three conspiracy freaks trying to save the world every week, with a sometimes friend sometimes enemy woman who have been Lee Harvey Oswald, how can somebody not like this show?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know, the show was hilarious, and it was rather odd the first episode was about someone flying a plane into the World Trade Centers. It still pisses me off that they were just killed off in the X-Files.