• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video The Lion King Rises (Mashup Trailer)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was pretty awesome, and it was really done well. Some people are very creative when it comes to this type of stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
hahaha that was a pretty good set up. It makes you really admire how well the lip syncing works there. Its so generic that it actually looks as if the characters are truly voicing what was said rather than beign blatantly off ya know?

I was pumped, wanna watch some Lion King now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I LOVE trailer mashups, have been watching them for years. As well as trailer mashups, I also love it when people make trailers for films and make them look like a completely different genre.

This is my favourite one, 'Scary Mary' where Mary Poppins is made to look like a horror film.

THE ORIGINAL Scary 'Mary Poppins' Recut Trailer - YouTube
I've seen that one before. Did you ever see the one I made for Dumb & Dumber? It was from before you joined.

Dumb & Dumber Trailer - Inception Style (By NURV.com) - YouTube

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
hahaha I remember the Dumb & Dumber one. That was pretty hilarious. There were a bunch of ones done to the tone of Inception. Alot of them were pretty legit.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I actually have seen that before Brix, it's on the NURV youtube channel right? I think I watched every vid on that channel one day. It's well edited, which program did you use?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually have seen that before Brix, it's on the NURV youtube channel right? I think I watched every vid on that channel one day. It's well edited, which program did you use?
It was done in Adobe Premiere. It's not on the NURV channel but it's on my secondary channel NURVTV, which I used for unofficial stuff like this (and some GF stuff too from back in the day).

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah, I think I remember there being two channels. Adobe Premiere is brilliant. I learnt how to use that in High School when I was studying media. It's got a bit of a learning curve of course, like all adobe products but once you get the hang of it it's amazing.