The Limiter Removal Thread

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, Aug 31, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Me + Machines = OTK

As we all can remeber when Cyber Dragon and the original family came out back in the Goat Control format Limiter got hit with a restriction for the following list.

Ever since then limiter has been a nice peace of tech if you were running cards such as Jinzo, Cyber Dragon, Dechoki (sorry if I speeled it wrong), and others.

The card isn't hard to disscuss in my view point but feel free to state what ever it is you want.

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Well I have to say that Limiter still is the best attack modifying card in the game. Shrink comes in second with Rush Recklessly in third. If Shrink was more like Mirror Wall in that it affected all cards on a side of the field it would still come in second. Its true that it kills all machines on your side of the field, but if you just won the duel or are about to, does it matter? Limiter is at 1 because it can win games if you have the right monsters on your side of the field. One of the only other cards that can do that is Magic Cylinder. Also at 1.

3. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Wow guy I think you are crazy. Limiter is good, but in now way shape or form is it better then shrink. Shrink is a universal card where as Limiter isn't. That will always make Shrink the better pick.