The Life of a Wrestler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Shooting_Palanx, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Would you guys ever consider a career in Professional Wrestling?

Keeping in mind all the pain they endure, the sacrifices they make, and all the bits and pieces it entails?

If you were a wrestler, and it looked like you were never going to get to the top of the company, would you quit altogether?

What do you guys think?

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Would I want to do it? Yes.

Could I do it? No way.

Its just too hard to do...I'd rather just watch it. I think most people dont understand how hard it is to be a pro wrassler.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's easier now then it once was, being a wrestler back in the 70's and 80's must of been torture, they were on the road 300 days a year or more, they had access to all the drugs they wanted and that's not even the half of it.

You read stories of what went down when these guys were on the road and it's just crazy. They lived a rough lifestyle, but a lot of them probably lived a great life so to speak.

4. Shooting_Palanx

I honestly wouldn't mind being a pro wrestler, I'm sure I can take the pain of it all, but that's just me.

I believe if you have that certain level of passion for something, than the skys the limit.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I do agree SP...if you want to do something that bad then you'll put your body through whatever it takes to achieve your dream.

I would love to be on WWE TV but as a GM or something...I'd do alot better at that.

6. Shooting_Palanx

After growing up watching wrestling, it definitely looks like something worth going for....

I would have loved to be a pro wrestler during the WWF attitude era days, good god it must have been fun lol...

If I was to become a wrestler, my dream match would be against John Cena, I idolize the guy haha.