TV The League

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody see the first episode of this new show last Thursday on FX? Its about a group of friends who are in a fantasy football league.

It was hysterical and is a perfect example of how it is in real life. It follows the new Always Sunny in Philly episodes.

Twitch

Registered Member
I never really tried Fantasy Football, so I didn't watch it. But if it's that funny, I might have to check it out.

Can you understand it if you don't play Fantasy leagues?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never really tried Fantasy Football, so I didn't watch it. But if it's that funny, I might have to check it out.

Can you understand it if you don't play Fantasy leagues?
Definitely...the funniest part was this dude named "Taco" who was singing a song for a girls birthday party. It was hilarious.

I think you can go to FX's website to listen to it and see the preview.

I watched it and thought it was great. Hopefully it can make a decent run and not get axed like other good shows. About time fantasy football gets its own show. Ha.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched it and thought it was great. Hopefully it can make a decent run and not get axed like other good shows. About time fantasy football gets its own show. Ha.
I thought it was funny during the draft when the guy asks if Keyshawn Johnson is still available and they tell him yes, of course he is and he picks a guy who's been retired for 3 years. Hilarious.

And that little kid known as the Oracle...classic.

I thought it was funny during the draft when the guy asks if Keyshawn Johnson is still available and they tell him yes, of course he is and he picks a guy who's been retired for 3 years. Hilarious.

And that little kid known as the Oracle...classic.
Probably my two favorite parts, along with the birthday song. Ha.

I'm glad they didn't have any well known actors play in this, I mean I recognize everyone, but I couldn't tell you what from. Ha.

Episode 2 was really funny. This is a damn good show. Had me laughing throughout. Wish it would get extended for a full season.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
It's only two episodes in and I'm pretty much in love with this show. It's really funny, and it's got Fantasy Football in it. What is there not to love?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I subscribed on hulu already :D. I watched the first episode and the thing about getting high off of pubic hair :lol: oh man...

also I loved how they turned the race into drafting order. pure genius.

I think this is a fairly accurate depiction of fantasy football. We already saw one relationship ruined. haha. It takes over your life! There's also "that guy" who doesn't really know what's going on but plays anyway, and one dude that's way too into it.