The Latest RAW

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Is the best one I've ever seen, these shows just get better and better, got to say that I fell in love with Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb on Randy Orton, best one I've seen since Abyss'. The funniest thing I've seen is the Mini Royal Rumble, pissed myself laughing, I kind of liked the Kennedy dude, just dunno why. Batista doing the spear and the Batista bomb was good as well, man, Kane sure is loved by everybody, when he entered, there were cheers. The Singh v Hornswoggle arm wrestling was funny as well

Good stuff WWE, keep it up.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think it's one of the best Raw's in a long time, but it was pretty good. The part where Jeff Harty hit the Swanton Bomb on Randy Orton was simply crazy and enjoyable to watch. The fans on Raw seem to like it a lot as well, which is also great. They went crazy after that.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Wait, Singh? As in Tiger Ali Singh?

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

They had one of those lame ass "let's watch midgets attempt to be normal human beings" gimmicks. Definitely not the best RAW by a long shot. I still think they're lacking big time in the entertainment department.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The reason he said The Singh vs Hornswogle is because The Great Khali's real name is Dalip Singh, that's why he said that.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i actually thought the RAW before that was the best in a while, the Steel Cage match kept me watching, and everything about it was exciting like how the WWE should be

7. Vidic15

Erm no, The Great Khali's manager, Ramnesh or something..Singh..

8. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

9. Vidic15

Yeah, that's it. Couldn't really remember his name.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Thanks, I didn't think Tiger Ali was still around.