• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Last Walk

Scissorhands

Registered Member
New piece on piano. =)

Let me know what you think. I know it's short, but it's hella hard coming up with this shit! Constructive criticism? (Also, I figured it would be better to post in the musicians lounge than in entertainment.)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Very good, Scissors. Seems the practising has been paying off.

And I am glad you didn't add anything to that. It works perfectly fine without anything in the background.

The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have an ending. It just got cut off. I know it was no doubt purposely done that way. But it would have been nice if it went in to a soft ending.

Last edited:

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I suck at form. So yeah, I didn't know how to end it. There was a little bit left after that, but I cut it off. Maybe I'll get better at that one day. Now I'm just working on writing. Thank you, Bliss. =)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Ending a song is hard. I think you didn't end it that bad. I loved it. it sounded it really good.