• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The last show you watched

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am currently re-watching Wrestlemania 2000. It seems some really didn't like it but I thought it was a good event (it was the first WWF dvd I bought). What was the last event you watched? Do you buy many dvds to re-watch?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I just finished watching Destination X 2009 and 2010, to get myself excited for tonight's PPV. Both were great shows with 2010 taking the slight edge.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am currently re-watching Wrestlemania 2000. It seems some really didn't like it but I thought it was a good event (it was the first WWF dvd I bought). What was the last event you watched? Do you buy many dvds to re-watch?
I like how you brought up Wrestlemania 2000. A lot of people have forgotten that it had one of the best Wrestlemania matches of all time that took place their, the triple threat 2 pin fall match for the European and the IC championships with Chris Benoit vs Jericho vs Kurt Angle. The reason why a lot of people hated, was because it was the first time for a long time that the WWE broke tradition and did not have a one on one match for the WWE championship. The main event was rushed, and you could tell it was only to have Mick Foley in his only main event appearance at Mania.

To answer your question though, yes, I have a shitload of dvds of old PPVs that I go back and rewatch. If I don't have the dvd I will go on Youtube and watch the match that I want to watch.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Sup?
The last one I watched was probably New Years Revolution when Edge came out after the Elimination Chamber and won the WWE Championship. Definitely a good moment. The PPV was very so-so however.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The last one I watch was Capitol Punishment. I haven't had a chance to watch some of my PPV dvd's/vhs in a real long time. I should pop in my Summerslam 91' that I have on VHS some time. It has one of my favorite matches of all-time on there: Mr. Perfect vs. Bret Hart.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I gave up watching wrestling a long time ago and I believe (could be wrong) that the last show I watched was SummerSlam in 2009. It was the event when CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy in the TLC match for the WHC. But I really stopped cause Orton retained his WWE Championship against Cena.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I gave up watching wrestling a long time ago and I believe (could be wrong) that the last show I watched was SummerSlam in 2009. It was the event when CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy in the TLC match for the WHC. But I really stopped cause Orton retained his WWE Championship against Cena.
I guess you are a Cena fan, then.

I am now currently watching the latest DX dvd.

viLky

ykLiv
Yesterdays RAW.

Exciting post, huh?

I'll put what I thought about a few moments from last night in a spoiler post. It could be interesting, or it could be terrible. It's up to you whether or not to click it. ^.~

The LUL Monster ATTACKS you for 2 points of damage!!

LULULULULULULULULULUL!

Game Over

So... the only real memorable moment from last night was Punk's promo from the beginning of the show and the one to end RAW. But, but you already know this. How about we talk about Punk's hair? Look, I don't know if I'm straight or bi now, but his hair is amazing. He looks very attractive with his hair slicked back. His long, Jesus-like hair was a no-go for me, but this slick back, semi-hardcore serious Punk is quite aesthetically pleasing. WHO KNEW!

Edit: Wait... wat? Way wasn't this in the PPV section if we were just discussing that? Arrrrg! Anyways, last PPV I saw was Royal Rumble. Of course, the only real exciting part of the Royal Rumble was the Rumble it's self. It's not necessarily the predictitableness of it rather than you having that glimmer of hope that an old wrestler may return. And... spoilers... :eek:

Last edited: