• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Last Dance

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
After the first two episodes...

This thing is really damn good.

Favourite little touch so far: the glass of scotch on Jordan's table during the interview.

In addition, Pippen flat out admitting he did the surgery late because he didn't want to fuck up his summer rehabbing was crazy.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven’t seen it but I heard it was really good from multiple people already.

mom a random note, I heard they mentioned the Wizards during a portion of the show before the Wizards were a team. I guess they are going to correct the mistake for future airings:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I heard great things and I'm hoping to catch up on it soon. I'm not a huge basketball fan but this is definitely something I'd want to see.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was just about to make a thread about this. I just watched the first two episodes last night. Very well done. Takes me back to those days, it was fun watching the Bulls play. I love all the behind the scenes stuff, like Pippens surgery decision.

And oh yeah, the Wizards were the Bullets back then. That name became too un PC though, but that change didn’t come about until the late 90’s.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is this on Netflix on demand or where can i find it?
i have it on Netflix Canada.

I wonder how Scott Burrell was feeling yesterday morning. That was quite hilarious.

Incredible how the hatred of the Pistons is still there today.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I remember watching that game and watching Thomas and the rest of the Pistons walking off the floor. I hated the Pistons and was a huge Jordan fan, ever since his NC days. I loved watching them finally beat the Pistons. I’m not surprised Jordan still hates Thomas. I can’t stand that guy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jordan is an asshole, even himself would admit that, but in my personal opinion Thomas is an even bigger one. He’s just better at hiding it when it matters (in front of the camera).

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I agree. Jordan was and is an asshole. But lots of people are, Thomas is just so petty and small.