• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Last Airbender

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm conflicted. On one hand is my love of Avatar. On the other is the fact that it's directed by M. Night Shalayleighman. I don't want to find out that in the movie that Fire Lord Ozai is deathly allergic to Sky Bison.
------
I just saw the like, all white main cast. I'm less hopeful now. (Like Aang being white, totally fine, Sokka and Katara are obviously not though)

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It looks pretty neat. I'll admit that I've never watched the cartoons but I know people that watch 'em so I caught glimpses. I've actually thought about picking up a season. Perhaps I should do that before the film comes out.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'm a big fan of the cartoon series, hopefully they do the right thing with this movie adaptation AND STICK TO THE ACTUAL STORY!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 2
Babe_Ruth Sports 29
Mirage Movies & TV 13
Crouton Movies & TV 40
oxyMORON Anime 10