The Koolest Attack in DB, DBZ.

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Whats your most favorate attack in DB, DBZ mine is the super kamehameha, whats yours?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to say it's the Kamehameha aswell because its the most effective, but I also like the Solar Flare because if your in trouble you use and can easilly espace your opponent, also Instant Trasmission is also good.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I liked Vegito's sword technique. I liked how he could use it as a weapon or use it to move them around at will lol.

4. Babe_Ruth

I didnt really like that attack I think it was to basic if you ask me, I also forgot to say that I love the Masenko attack from Gohan that would move is so good.

5. Special Beam canon was awesome, but it became pointless after the first several episodes.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah after he used it on Radditz you never really see him use it on anyone else except a few times, I wonder why though?

7. I dont know, if he charged it up again, then he should easily be able to take on stronger opponents.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I know, also I know it takes awhile for him to charge up for that attack but not longer then the Sprit Bomb so why not just take the chance and charge up for it.

9. I'd have to say the Hellzone Grenade was pretty insane.

10. Babe_Ruth

Which one is that again, I forgot who does it, and when it was used?