• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Knicks Continue to Disappoint

knickstape2107

Registered Member
At 4-12, the Knicks are once again off to a slow start and struggling. They've shown the inability to close out games and have been extremely inconsistent. It brings up the question: What should the New York Knicks do next?
http://www.truschoolsports.com/2014/11/ ... knicks-do/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haven't read the article since I don't have the time, but are you finally realizing that Anthony is part of the problem?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
Haven't read the article since I don't have the time, but are you finally realizing that Anthony is part of the problem?
He's not the issue imo. He's still our best player. The article was more about what the Knicks should do to surround him w/ more talent. The effort of the team is so inconsistent and Melo and Calderon are really our only consistent players. People feel the ball movement and defense is better without Melo, but that's not true. Without him, we'd be getting destroyed in a lot of games. There are areas where he can improve, but he's kept us in many games and given us a chance in games we should've lost by double digits. Overall, I feel if we can surround him with the right pieces, we can be a good team. We need to make a trade and get a two-way player who'll help our defense and be an asset on offense too. I want to make the playoffs. That'll attract more free agents too, even if we do lose in the 1st or 2nd round. Also, it establishes a winning culture. If we don't make it, we'll have a good draft pick so that'll help.