• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The king of queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

firepunch00

Who watches this show? I do, It's hilarious. Doug is very very funny and my favorite episode is the one about the class about overeaters, but doug goes into the abusive relationship c;ass bevause there is junk food there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer Everybody Loves Raymond, which spawned this show.

D

doingbrutalthings

The king of queens is funny so is everybody loves Raymond. In my opinion the king of queens is better.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watch King of Queens from time to time....but I agree it's hilarious. Also the episode you talking about just played on televesion and it was so funny.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I remember an f-bomb got dropped during the show once uncensored and parenting groups were up in arms over it. I just sat back and laughed, which unfortunately, some people cannot comprehend.

D

doingbrutalthings

That is one of my favorite episodes too. Doug is so wrong to Carey, lol. Yeah it did play on TV on recently.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Thread already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.