The Killers - Sam's Town

D

Ds136

So The Killers new CD was released today and I just had to rush out and pick it up. After falling in love with their first CD Hot Fuss I couldn't resist. Hot Fuss is one of my all time favorite CD's mainly because of "All the Things that I have done" and "Mr. Brightside".

Now their new CD has a different feel to it, however you can still tell its them. I first heard their single "When You Were Young" on the radio as was like "when did the killers come out with a new single" I loved the song instantly though.

The new CD is FANTASTIC!!! I love every single song on it ecspecially Bones, Sam's Town, and of course When You Were Young. Like I said though I love every song on this CD.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like their first CD, I don't own it but I liked it. I have only heard 1 song of the new album and it was good. I doubt I'll buy the cd(Since I don't buy many CDs).

I won't buy it, but I'll definitely download it. Their first cd was good, although some of the songs became really really overplayed after a while.

B

Branflakz16

The new cd was terrible, IMO. I wasnt feeling When You Were Young and that feeling carried out through the album. The first cd was definatly better.

G

GreenFX

I've only heard one song (When You Were Young), actually I have it and I saw the Music VDO and thought it was actually great! I bet the album rocks just gotta get off my lazy butt and buy it some time. I have their first album and fell in love with it, but I won't know if Sam's Town rocks if I don't buy it, right? I love reading the little booklets you get with CD's anyway! :)

T

The Abyss

Man, the killers rock! any CD = Rocking out! man are they good.

D

Ds136

The new cd was terrible, IMO. I wasnt feeling When You Were Young and that feeling carried out through the album. The first cd was definatly better.

The tone of When You Were Young is carried out throughout the album, however it reminds me of All the Things That I've Done which was my favorite song off the original album.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I've heard When You Were Young, but I can't say that I'm used to it yet. I'll probably have to listen to it a few more times to start liking it.