Movies The Killer Inside Me

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Altanzitarron, May 26, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

The trailer for this really caught my attention.

YouTube - 'The Killer Inside Me' Trailer

I quite like Casey Affleck and I always enjoy stuff filmed from a serial killers point of view (Dexter, American Psycho etc). It's already kicking up some controversy so I'm gonna check it out next month.

I hadn't even heard about it until a couple of days ago. Has it made it onto anyones "One to watch" list yet?

Konshentz likes this.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Is that Percey from The Green Mile?

I absolutely love stories from a serial killers point of view. Totally a guilty pleasure of mine so I'll probably see this movie if it comes out around here. I haven't seen anything about it until just now, but it looks pretty good. I'm just not sure how much I'm going to like this Casey Affleck. He seems to have a whispering kind of voice and I'm not sure how much that's going to bother me when I watch him.

idisrsly likes this.
  3. Altanzitarron

I don't think so. The first thing I ever really took note of him in was The Assasination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford. He gives a really good performance in it.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Oh! I know why I recognize him. He's the one guy from the Oceans series.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

That was an awesome trailer. I hadn't heard a single thing about the movie until I clicked on this thread. After watching the trailer, I'm sold.

6. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I thought this was going to be a movie about the Smashing Pumpkins or something, due to the title of the thread.
    This looks pretty amazing, so I'll most likely check it out.
    Thanks for posting, I'm not sure if I'd have known about it otherwise.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I've not heard of this yet either, but it looks pretty good. I too love me some serial killer movies. That said though, there is something about Casey Afleck that irretates the crap out of me. I can't pin it to something specific, but he kind of annoys me. I would still go see the movie though, I think!

8. Altanzitarron

What's a boy supposed to do? :lol:

He has a sort of whimpering quality about him which worked well in Jesse James. I'm hoping he can pull off twisted.

9. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

You're right. He does whimper a bit. It's also the voice and he has a face that shouts "slap me". But hey, maybe he will pull it off. Btw, I've not yet seen Jesse James (lame, I know), but I saw him in Gone Baby Gone, which I did not like him in all that much. :shifteyes:

Still, the trailor has intrigued me, so I will go see the movie and let you know my thoughts after I've seen it!

10. Altanzitarron

The reviews have started coming in on Rotten Tomatoes. As expected it looks like this ones going to be a clean split down the middle of critics. That actually makes me want to watch it even more :lol:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010