The kill

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Man, these boards are getting a little dark today. Hedgehog weapons, death scenarios. Geez, thank goodness it's spring. Brighten people's lives up a bit =P

Anyhow, if I could kill one person, it'd be my stepdad. It did some bad things to my sister, and he beat me and my older brother pointlessly for no real good reason. I know it's not good to harbour a grudge, but that's one grudge that I can't seem to let go. So yah, I'd kill him if I could do it without reprecussion. In fact, that's really the only thing holding me back. The fact that I could go to jail, and well, also the fact that I'd be removing my two younger half brother's father from their life. And I know how much it sucks to not really get to know your real dad, so I'm relunctant to do that.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Anyhow, if I could kill one person, it'd be my stepdad. It did some bad things to my sister, and he beat me and my older brother pointlessly for no real good reason. I know it's not good to harbour a grudge, but that's one grudge that I can't seem to let go. So yah, I'd kill him if I could do it without reprecussion. In fact, that's really the only thing holding me back. The fact that I could go to jail, and well, also the fact that I'd be removing my two younger half brother's father from their life. And I know how much it sucks to not really get to know your real dad, so I'm relunctant to do that.
Holy sh*t, they're the exact reasons I haven't killed my stepdad already :shifteyes: its strange that he was such a c*nt to me but not a particularly bad father to them.