• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Kharma situation

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I guess this might explain things...

Spoiler from RAW...please note this is a rumor about her so I'm not sure if it's legit or not. I guess we'll see. So weird.

Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed.

Source: Rajah.com

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Annnnnnnd just like that I've stopped giving a shit about the women's division. Thank you WWE, for killing whatever little interest I had in the shitty Divas division. I'm not sure what exactly Vince is doing, but unless the E is trying to turn Kharma into an emotionally unstable monster (a little bit like Cody Rhodes' gimmick), her character is completely fucked. At least that's how I see it anyways.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah emotionally unstable monster I would have been fine, maybe even happy with. I just don't understand what's up with this at all.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, they said she's going to be gone for 9 months so it might just be an injury angle.

I don't know from what though since she hasn't been wrestling. I'm still confused.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not sure how much I believe this, but it might be true since we haven't really seen her in a match since she made her debut.

Personally, my gut reaction was that since the WWE are running a bullying campaign right now, that they would have Kharma breakdown like that because she's been bullied all her life because she looked like a "monster". That was my first reaction when I saw her cry like that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay so new information has been leaked about this...

Apparently Kharma is pregnant and that's why they had to write her off television...

Yeah...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
"expected to be sidelined for over 9 months..." lol!

Congratulations to Kharma, and given the situation it actually works in leaving a strange way for her to come back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally it doesn't bother me that she's going to be out this long, never been a fan actually. That said, this screws up the major plans the WWE had for her, they must be pretty pissed off.

Hopefully this means that Beth Phoenix or Natalya will get a push.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't see any reason why they should be pissed off, that's just life. They've already made an impression with her and the fans that do know she's pregnant will be glad to tune in when she gets back.

I'm with BR, I really hope they have a Diva become dominant (like Beth Phoenix, Natalya, or Gail Kim) and have Kharma eventually come back to take them to their limits.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I would be upset, but honestly Kharma was wearing thin on me. She hadn't even wrestled a gosh-darn match! All she did was run in and go crazy on a diva.

My recipe for this partial departure, build up Nattie, Beth and Gail Kim as your lead divas, and bring up secondary divas from FCW (AJ, Maxine?).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Sim Breaking News 11
Babe_Ruth Baseball 15
Babe_Ruth Hockey 8
Millz NFL 6