• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Key to the Rockets' Success?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
James Harden and Dwight Howard are stars. They both are extremely important and are the Rockets' two best players. However, Chandler Parsons, though extremely underrated, has also played like a star and could be the key to a potential Rockets' championship run.

http://truschoolsports.wordpress.com/20 ... ated-star/

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Rockets have been on quite the tare as of late, and come playoff time they'll be a tough match up for anyone in the Western Conference. I bagged on Chandler Parsons as being overrated in the off season, but his play this year as made me realize how wrong I was about his game. He pretty much does everything out there for you, and at almost an elite level. He'll be a key player in a series against the Spurs or Thunder.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
It usually takes two stars and some "under the radar" players to make a championship run, the Rockets have that and could win the whole thing this year

knickstape2107

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
It usually takes two stars and some "under the radar" players to make a championship run, the Rockets have that and could win the whole thing this year
I agree. The Western Conference will be fun to watch in the Playoffs. I think the Clippers will win the championship though. Blake and Deandre have stepped up, CP3 is still the best PG in the league, and they have a solid bench and lots of depth (If CP3, Redick, Crawford, Blake, and Deandre start (just an example), they'd still have Darren Collison, Jared Dudley, Danny Granger, Glen Davis, and Ryan Hollins coming off the bench. Not to mention Reggie Bullock and Willie Green coming off the bench too.)