THE Kendrick & Zeek

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Aug 10, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

How do you see THE Kendrick and Zeek breaking up?

I can see a PPV happening with THE Kendrick in a match when all of the sudden Zeek ends the match by attacking THE Kendrick. The following week, THE Kendrick demands that Zeek comes out to apologize for what he's done calling him a dumb muscle while THE Kendrick is the intelligence wrestler. Zeek won't take to kind to this and end up attacking THE Kendrick in a one vs one match schedule later that evening. Thus, ending THE Kendrick and allowing Zeek to finally go solo with his own wrestling career.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

They just debuted and you're already trying to figure out how they'll break up?!!??

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's how I roll. =)

I just can't see Zeek staying there watching Kendrick for another month or so. Either him having a match one of these days while Kendrick goes out on his own, or Kendrick gets injured and Zeek seeks revenge.

4. Millz

I'm sure eventually they will break up but I dont see it happening for a number of months while they try and build up Kendrick into a threat on Smackdown.

The whole thing reminds me of Shawn Michaels and Diesel. Brian can only hope he becomes half the performer Michaels turned out to be.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

'

Michaels trained Ken..uhh THE Kendrick didn't he?

6. Millz

Yes, yes he did. I'm sure they'll give him all the chances in the world to succeed.